so i got woken up by a call from work at 4am and wasn’t able to go back to sleep…
might as well get done what i need to get done and nap before class tonight.
okay kids repeat after me
- there are no rules on sexuality
- you don’t need to be sure of anything
- you can always be curious
- liking someone of a gender that you don’t prefer is fine
- don’t shame people for what they do or what they like
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.